Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In selecting Afterpay as your choice of payment, you also agree to Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions. Read more here: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms. Afterpay is only offered as a payment option on the Recovfaster.com website for a shopping cart value of $99.00 AUD or more. All orders under $99.00 AUD will be processed through your chosen available payment method.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Customs policies vary from country to country. All applicable fees, taxes and duties are the customers responsibility.
Product Returns, Exchanges & Money Back Guarantee
Any product returns MUST be in original condition and packaging and are done so at customer’s expense. Once your parcel has been received, you will receive a credit or refund within 30 days, less $9.95 administration charges & excluding any postage and handling charges. If you wish to return your product please email our customer service team at email@example.com
Returned products to be sent to our postal address
1. We cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender.”
2. To ensure an exchange is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your original receipt or invoice and a stamped self-addressed envelope. Our dispatch department will not accept any packages marked return to sender or COD.
Any product exchange due to customer error while ordering is done so at the customers expense. The customer must return the product to us in original condition. A postage fee of $9.95 is applicable to the sending of the correct product.
Payment must be made in full before the goods are dispatched and can be done so by credit card, debit card, cash, cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer.
Reviews and Posts
Visitors may post reviews, comments, send communications, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content. Recov reserves the right to remove or edit such content,
Recov has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. If you do post content or submit material, you grant Recov a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence and right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content as it sees fit, throughout the world in any media. You grant Recov the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You represent and warrant that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy; that it does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Recov for all claims resulting from content you supply.
To improve your experience as a Recov site member, we may send out message notifications, newsletters and site announcements. You can select to opt-out of receiving communications (except direct emails from administration, system communications, or communications required for account purposes).
At any time, members may choose not to receive promotional e-mails from Recov, or partners of Recov by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the applicable e-mail. Recov may continue to contact its members for the purpose of communicating information about their membership to Recov, as well as to facilitate, complete or confirm any transaction that our members’ enter into.
Recov may amend this Policy, in whole or in part thereof, at its discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised policy on Recov owned websites.